SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, December 18, 2009

MIKA WORTH 7 DOLLA; THE VOICE OF BERNIE; PC ATTACK ON CAPITAL IN 1954; SEATTLE-WASHINGTON DC; GOT IT WRONG; ALIEN OR RETARD? COPY CAT MF; BUGGED; 1209

ENGLISH MISSION; NATIONALIST COACH: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0412/17/lkl.01.html
1. champagne witnesses
2. how much in your bank account
3. was there ever any doubt in your mind about attempted murder
4. why did you leave the scene; I almost died that night; you were running from the cops
5. decided to turn myself in; he wanted $5; I had to fast draw; it is a hammer shroud pistol, airlight model
6. what about their demeanor made you feel threatened? I didn't think there would be any trouble...
7. the only person who has a criminal record is me... for carrying a gun; I almost froze to death
8. I don't regret pulling the trigger. I regret -- I should have been more careful with many of the things I said afterwards.
9. What about the four people you shot? Do you ever regret that moment when you opened fire?
10. could have or probably would have beaten the crap out of me. And I would rather shoot all four of them than even have them get a little -- the people should not take crap from other people. Also, I don't think people should give animals crap. And animals shouldn't give people crap. And stuff like that. People shouldn't put up with certain things. I would not get a beating again. I would without any hesitation, shoot a violent criminal again.
11. The policy of revolving door justice changed under Mayor Dinkins
12. I don't look back. There many things in my life that I regret and I wish I had taken a different path on. But that is not one of them.
13. Do you know what became of the guys that you think were robbing you?
14. That's part of my life. That was a long time ago; You know, if you -- the guys who I shot, in some ways, they represented the failures of New York -- of the New York system; They represented the failures of society.
15. I think that would have been the better thing for me, in my life, if I had just given them all my money. Even though they might have pushed me around and beat me up for a second -- that's correct. But I think it was good for New York City. What happened was very good for New York City. Because it forced the city to address crime. What was going to lead to -- if the city was not going to protect the public, which it wasn't, and some of the public was going to protect themselves. Whether this -- whether the city government liked it or not.
16. We had, at the time, the case became very political. Talk radio is always generally fair. Television was fair. But three out of the four New York newspapers took sides against me. They were politically connected. That was prior to the second grand jury. It was that editorial, I feel, is what got me indicted.
17. The judge ruled in the that if I made any more motions to get out of the Bronx, that he was going to hit me with contempt. So we, basically, after we saw the jury, we threw in the towel. And my attorney and I, we were praying that if we got a verdict against us, which we thought -- anything over $5 million we'd be happy with
18. Would you consider this good or bad? It was just what the doctor ordered for New York City. Not for me but for New York City. What do you say to people who would point out you are so kind to animals. Yet, you gunned down four people on the subway? It threw a monkey wrench in everything. I never had the personality that would adjust to being a public figure.
19. Guys came to try to shoot me. I will not say what happened in those incidents; His story, he fought back when he was being robbed and stood up for the rights of others. Did you say on videotape that your intention was to make them suffer as much as possible? And it's fair to say that you were trying to do anything that you could to hurt them, is that right?
_______________________
_______________________
_______________________


NEW ORLEANS POLICE DEPT ARRESTS: Research case... vigilantism, own investigation, or lawlessness?
_______________________
_______________________
_______________________

POLICE v. BAD GUYS WOUND ANALYSIS: NONE

It is much different when the table is turned and reality hits! It is much different when we do not give a damn and he is finally caught. It is much different to criticize when nobody visits him and we write articles and books about it; be careful what he wishes for when blaming us. FACT: if you have never met royals, they probably will not call you or wish to talk to you; it is a fact. Also, royals will not invite you over or seek you out for something; that is why they are royals. FACT: you can call them dickhead, snots, jerks, stingy, so mean, etc... they will probably laugh at you. How many nut cases will go to court and tell the court royals are stalking them and they are the police? How many courts will argue that royals chase and try to talk to labor or liberals? We know someone is lying, but who; it is really complicated and really difficult to detect it or know who is who; it is up for grabs and right down the center anyhow you slice it. FACT: how many royals do you know who is charged with writing threatening letters, assault, a danger to themselves and others; sounds like a torturer, kidnapping, hoax, and a conspiracy. It sounds like a liar and a serial traitor. So if we are royals, why does the authorities think we would be the primary suspect here? Maybe we are dealing with someone who is mentally ill and feels powerful or in control? It is too late to recant the story; the confessions are there; how do you argue it in court when it is before the US attorney's office? A good start is "surprise, you are on candid camera!"

_______________________
_______________________
_______________________

Summary and Analysis: FBI Terrorism Log 1980 to 2004: (Six Year Hiatus before 1993)

Comparison to Middle East Killed-Wounded: Tic-for-Tat

1 to 100: Arab
100 to 5000: Israel

All revenge and retaliation; why no retaliation? Regional and Local; why, what impact? Also, spills left out which result in large claims.
_______________________
FLASH: METALLICA WILL BE IN DC DECEMBER 2010; BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AT REGULAR PRICE!
FLASH: OASIS AND U2 WILL BE IN CALIFORNIA IN 2011; FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! FLOOR SEATS AVAIL. NOW!

No comments:

Blog Archive