SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

ATF AND FBI DID NOT RECRUIT US FOR ARMY RANGER SVC; OK CITY-WACO-SOMALIA DEFEATS; DID NOT READ EMAILS OR ISSUES; IRRESPONSIBLE; DEC 13, 2009

For the record, during the late 1980s, my teachers in firearms were ATF agents and one FBI agent-sniper. The reason for the ATF agents was the arsenal and knowledge they had; even exceeding my own incredibly. We went to dinner all the time after practice and days on the range. The magnitude of training I received one-on-one was in all automatic weapons; mostly, the most expensive and inaccessible ones. So if there is animosity or competition with ATF and FBI; then it was before I entered the US Army because I did my automatic, pistol, and marksmanship from both retired FBI agents and current ATF-FBI agents; all lived very close to my home in Virginia. They were very skilled, very intelligent, and very professional. I recall meeting 100s of bank robbers while in federal prison but did not know why.

I also remember a weird contact and even wondering if it was a suspect; if she is not an FBI agent; then she is one of them. I spoke to her and it seemed there was increasing pressure to talk daily. Her name was “Rodeogrl” on yahoo from Somewhere, OK if my memory is correct. I also have the phone number which I always try to verify and hang on to any real contacts or lost ones; that are the only way to trace them. I have two strong but unwarranted suspicions; one at a 516 area code; the other at a 580 area code. Both of them are extremely suspicious and wanted to talk very badly; very badly. The other one was a Hispanic girl in Texas who also showed a very strong desire to talk even if criticism and negativity was expressed constantly to weed out a stranger. In other words, had a stranger heard the same thing; they would not even give any thought to talking; however, when asked if it was Ann or a password, they had none. I grew suspicious because it was not Ann contacting me and began to flirt or tease to upset her and make her intervene. Ann is extremely protective and does not like women touching her stuff. Ann always says how she does not know who it is and to find out where it leads.

It does appear that attacking my friends is a common theme; such as the Marines, ATF, FBI, etc… they were following and took out a few of my friends; as usual. Again, those who live near me are targets or become targets such as the Marines in the early 1980s. if you want to learn about firearms, safety, and technique driven tactics; the ATF top on the list. We suspect they tried to go after them. Also, while in the US Army and having Rangers or Delta Force in our unit; the call came in for Somalia. Those are a series of very strange and peculiar coincidences. Now take a look at the case built up by both Ann and myself. These are my buddies and she is my life partner; did they mistake me as Delta or did they hallucinate this because of their derangement and obsession with us and the original Rangers of World War II.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________







http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/09/holly-sampson-describes-s_n_386362.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/10/tiger-woods-jamie-jungers_n_386752.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/08/joslyn-james-pictures-pho_n_384290.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/05/jamie-jungers-pictures-ph_n_381318.html

No comments:

Blog Archive