SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, December 21, 2009

CONTACT WITH LOCAL POLICE OVER VA-LETTERS; FIREBOMBS; RAN OVER; CAR LOADS OF THUGS AMBUSHING; AND NEW ORLEANS PD; DEC 21, 2009



It is suspected that the cocaine trade and operation was shut down in New Orleans by the FBI; thus they retaliated on us also demanding we pay back the loss of business, goods, and protection. We think the use of the local thug who has a long line of police employment was payback; aimed at the FBI who did the raid. Then there was some demand to pay back or compensate them for the cocaine or arrest of over 2 dozen officers on the NOPD. The suspects interviewed did not say they were engaged in revenge or payback; only control and superiority. The suspects did mention this was about New Orleans; why was never mentioned. We are not undercover drug agents or working racketeering-mafia related cases. The problem is it leads to the same people; they are taking it out on me; they think I am Delta Force; they want me to plead guilty to some right wing conspiracy; they claim I stole and are trying to steal their power.

The suspects claimed it was a conspiracy; they were some special forces of local police or chief of police union. They wanted to know what we knew or picked our mind; terrorize and torture us to tell them what dangers they were facing or how to further matters. The idea centered on stopping them and whether anybody knew what they were up to. We know they are targeting HQ and claim constantly it is some conspiracy and they wish to help or need our uniform and keys. Why? We are feared and respected abroad. Many militaries have formed an opinion and reputation. They want arm candy and to sit next to us. All through this is mention of cocaine or the police. Then New Orleans came up repeatedly; then you had B. Jinhdal and J. Cao; two dead give a ways. It is a little upsetting because we are not undercover drug agents or FBI agents. We defeated them with so much luxury; we could afford a big trial and media event; perjury is not in my scope of violations; smoking some dope in high school and having sex with a few girls was; that was over 20 years ago and still under pressure.

My entire family does not like liberals. We also do not like the unions or the Democrats. They invade my life; pit my family against me; claim I am one of them; and isolate both Ann and I similarly to win each over. It turns out to be all lies and some trick we cannot figure out or defend against. I end up with mental illness when we do not like Democrats and the left wing; stop the god damn invasion and firebombs. We did not raid their cocaine empire and I have never even tried cocaine ever in my life. This was like our sponsors, retired FBI agent and his family, the Boland family of FC. Now it is some arms for hostage bill in Congress and to cut off funds to the Contras. The Boland’s were cold warriors and we lived with them for six months in their home; we were very close to them in 1976. Now we caught who is behind it all and it led to the same people; the communists, who are now Nazis and social democrats; a bigger and more deadly contingency who despise the Protestants and military officers. Mrs. Boland is the sweetest 70 year old lady who loved to pinch my cheek and make mayonnaise ham sandwiches for me; all day long. They were given the royal treatment also.
__________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
FIREBOMBS; UNION LEADERS; PHANTOM SUSPECTS; NOPD; COCAINE; MOBSTERS; RETALIATION ON FBI; DELTA HQ; ETC… JUST A MASSIVE NIGHTMARE AND ORDEAL BY SOME POLICE AND LABOR UNIONS; TOTAL CHAOS AND PANIC; EVEN GOING AFTER THE FBI – BLAMING THEM FOR IT ALL! WE HAVE THE WEAK STATE AND THE TROUBLEMAKERS.

Local police came by to ask how I was doing. I said I was cooking and to come in; they said they only were checking up on me and how things were. I said nobody firebombed my house yet but I hear many reports lingering; the ambushes by car loads of kids or thugs has stopped. He then asked me a few questions and said the military has sent my medical records and I can actually get medical care for the bio-terrorism and the 20 or so warts and rashes all over my body. I told him that after I had contacted an agent at the FBI, a girl in a red Explorer tried to run me over and I crashed into her car and dented the entire door; almost breaking my wrist.

Then I said to contact the agent and find the license plate; she said she was with a particular police department near here. The local police wanted to know when I sent out the book fliers and promotions; also I was seeking assistance and any information cracking the obstruction of justice or firebomb case. I was told to stop sending out letters and to stop asking for any information relating to the case. I told the local police the harassment is off and on; surges; nobody has firebombed my residence but I hear they prefer this method. I was not dealing with the same psycho or bunch; these were hard working union leaders who only scream at us and humiliate us hourly. Apparently, we have gone from firebombs to bio-terrorism; to conspiracy, terrorism, racketeering and cover ups. All of it is documented and with license plates and suspect names. It must be me. I told them it was an effort to humiliate me and I was royalty; look at my work; look at how I changed Ann’s life; look at what I am accused of; just no firebombs. It is some phantom again.

He then said to stop the advertising flyers and then asked when the last time I sent out any letters. I said the day they had asked me to go and get an evaluation; said I had a one in a million personality and was funny as heck. I then said if they have any information which can help this case, I included a number; and it was on the desk of the US attorneys and FBI offices. Also I said I am doing immigration papers with the Canadian embassy. He just said how things are going, gave me a crisis center, and then said to stop the letters. I said okay and will keep my eyes out for firebombs, car loads of thugs, being run over, harassment at grocery stores, and numerous other suspicious events for nearly 30 years. I also told them I have been working a case for the FBI for nearly 10 years, in DC, and we just finished it. He said they contacted all the necessary people and ask if I was having any other problems with the “powerful union leaders” upstairs or feel as if I am being terrorized daily or being tortured. I said nothing to his reply, merely chiding about being ran over and the firebombs. My residence looks as if the interior was firebombed; the walls are soot covered or has carbon which is caused by smoke and fire. For some reason, Israel took responsibility for this.

I concluded by telling him I had been humiliated, am considered royal, am a veteran of the military, and not used to this type of treatment; but at least I was not firebombed or put in the hospital until I relocated. The vandalism had stopped, thank god. He said there is an emergency number if I needed it and the local VA has my files; all I have to do is go there for medical service. I thanked him and saw that half the entire squad was outside. He was pleasant, observant, and his crew said nothing; merely observing and asked a few questions. I said I just finished a 10 year case for the FBI and it is before the US attorney; it involves murders and to be patient. Then went back to cooking; I did not say it involved the New Orleans PD or some HQ attack about loss of drug money or power. I did not raid them, the FBI did and this should be taken up with them. I am on a different case for the military and even the CIA; posing as a secret agent-reporter; now with a mental illness or paranoia.




No comments:

Blog Archive