SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Friday, March 26, 2010

MUST SHOW PAIN; UNHAPPINESS; TEARS; FORBIDDEN FROM MAKING FUN OF; CANNOT SAY NO TO FAGS; MUST PARTY WITH THEM; EVERYTHING A FIGHT; MAR 26, 2010

About two years ago, I asked Ann why she kept pushing me away and never showing up; just neglecting marriage, family, kids, and a normal life. She did not answer. I then said, you realize I did want kids and you cannot have kids; she said proudly that adoption is a option. Then I asked her why she delays, waits until the last minute, and has used her life to create so many controversies, anger, and bad blood; she said because it leads to love. So if you ask her, as she gets older and weaker; the more it leads to love but rules out all other things we view as logical and normal. Then I asked her, what makes you think a gorgeous or sweet woman would not court me and I would not fall in love with her if what I had planned 20 years ago was used by her and now she is telling me she messed up badly? She said nothing. I said, did it occur to you to fix it? She said this horrific ordeal and the experience of being a captive of the communist while fighting the terrorists brought out so much blind hate and fury. I agreed and understood; I said it brought out homicidal impulses when they attack all day and every ten minutes. I got it worse and she said she felt guilty now and had as much fun as she could while men threw themselves at her. I said are you all that and such a prize; and she said not any more. I said, so why are you guilty or what are you guilty of? She said nothing and told me a secret. I said you are going to hell for this; and she said I think so also. Did I force that from her or force her to surrender and confess; yes. Did she want to? No.

Ann kept on saying she did nothing wrong and is right now saying the same; running up a hill, dressed all nice, looking sexy, really close to them, always fixing things, really close to "her" bodyguard, and taking off on 2 or 3 week trips with her staff and conservative men. It is disgusting and no man would ever chose her unless they were in the conspiracy or had the truth; YAF and CPAC is behind it and I am proud to tell them I will make sure they are locked up for life; get used to it and enjoy the moment. While I was kidnapped, I was forbidden from hygiene and upkeep. If I showed any sign of happiness or glamor; they would punish and try to make you go nuts. They would scare me by pricking my butt with a pin; like some poison or biological weapon (20 times). I kept getting blood in my stool in 1998 to 1999; then it left and came back from 2007 to 2009. If I insulted their stomach or said it was ugly; the next day or next time I did laundry, there would be rashes or big marks all over my stomach. If I insulted their butt; I would get a rash or a open wounds on my butt. If I said "I bet you have pimples all over your butt" or "she and they"; I would have a break out for the first time of pimples on my butt. This is why I had to shut down life in 1998. I bet 2k dollars on a stock; it looses 4 pets. If I date or do a probe; they bombard me with 14 year olds. I am holding Rush and Sean; and upstairs who did this. All of them said they are ready to die and "F you" before each attack. I have pictures of the injuries and scars. The attacks on them is not valid; it is like one mafia against the other; one felon on another; all of them are weak on crime and you cannot verify if it is a scam or a hoax to seek insurance. They demand an investigation and an end to all attacks; but they are weak on crime; who let them in the US and government; the worst and permanent poor. We are asking for 520 million because it is so reckless, demanding, and so outrageous.

As I said clearly, sometimes it would be over 200 incidents a day and the SOB would sit there over your shoulder and administer this insanity; until they got caught and the look of shock or others knowing every single detail traumatized them. Some of them had a heart attack from the knowledge someone knew every single detail and everything on them. The leaders and the hardcore are remaining; the middle level has been "weeded out" by their leaders cutting off a clear path. That is their defense, there is no middle level; only top and bottom. We have to provide and furnish the middle level to connect it. It is the same people behind this, fundamentalist. Like a cult group, the danger is when you leave the group; look at them gather and plan for a seat while all in the same place; the train to hell. Now, Ann's only chance is to get them for a life sentence and hang them; she has no other choice and will be off the mission with a percentage she must come to peace with. I will know based on the number what she is guilty of. In my opinion, Ann has to hang them and get a life sentence on them; I have the 520 million law suit on their leaders and now they can only do damage to Ann for buddying with them. They actually financed her career and shut me down and took me out; now the most exclusive poker table is open again and it is all in print form; every single detail. Rush said it was "a death sentence" and he is correct. They force themselves here and come to America as the worst; then they invade and demand we give them things or be punished; now they refuse to leave even when caught and nearly slaughtered for terror plots and some new battle plan that failed but is still out there. We have not stopped them but we have made things harder, even if they want to walk away and prevent us from apprehending them.

Ann will be off the mission when she provides me the percentage she deserves. YAF AND CPAC should beware and be really cautious unless they are really that suicidal. It is one big family and the radical left. Ann is only trying to help and just trying to have some fun while helping others. She is a great thinker, never complaining, exciting, always fixing things, eager to correct anyone, a clean freak, sees problems and diagnosis them accurately, and can be trusted. They are the same people who create all the problems in America; the worst of the bottom and the worst of the top; all trapped and going down. Ann can only win if she shuts them down; all of them; a win or loose situation. I give her 100 per cent support for courage and also stupidity; will she fall on the sword or pretend like they do? If she fails to shut them down; her entire life will be worthless and a total failure; a total mess and sick disaster. Her entire life and biography is a total lie right now; she must correct that or go down fighting. All I want from Ann is a percent; I am waiting for a percentage from her and all of this is done with. That is who they all are.



About the white powder, hate speeches, and outbreak of attacks: it is a bit difficult to explain when it is weak on crime and one mob against the other. The attacks on them is not valid; it is like one mafia against the other; one felon on another; all of them are weak on crime and you cannot verify if it is a scam or a hoax to seek insurance. They demand an investigation and an end to all attacks; but they are weak on crime; who let them in the US and government; the worst and permanent poor. We are asking for 520 million because it is so reckless, demanding, and so outrageous. They force themselves here and come to America as the worst; then they invade and demand we give them things or be punished; now they refuse to leave even when caught and nearly slaughtered for terror plots and some new battle plan that failed but is still out there. We have not stopped them but we have made things harder, even if they want to walk away and prevent us from apprehending them. Beginning to see them now? They force themselves on America and come here to the reservation; could it be the Midwest, Catholics, Jews and New York, or the Irish?

No comments:

Blog Archive