SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

BILL SPEAKS; THE CLINTONS; THE UNIONS; SEX AND POLITICS; ALL FANTASY AND TOTAL LIES; ANN COULTER AND THE JEWS=NAZIS; FASCISM AND LIBERALS; JAN 28, 20

ADVICE FOR BILL MAHER AND OTHER MEN FROM A PRO: Advice for Bill Maher, some rules for males, trust me. If you touch a woman when you first meet her; you will know if she recoils. If you are drunk and are drinking; even chit chatting in a car; ask her if she likes or loves sex. If she says only marriage, do not take it to the next level. If on the second time you meet her, see her in a bar, see her at a party, or even run into her in public; she will either give you her number or you will ask for it. If you wait beyond 3 meetings, 1 year, or five years; you are a total loser and need to die or move on. Women when they want sex will be very coy. If you do not pick up on this, then you are not very good with security or being a bodyguard. If you chase a woman; then you tell her you wish to be serious and she will consider sex in a relationship. I do not chase and I have never ever paid for sex; and will never. Yet I have had quiet a rich love and robust life with the opposite sex; it is not about looks or who you are; but that helps; in Ann's case, she has never been able to resist and knew me when I was very young. Now I am broken and grew thick skin; but I still have my pride and humor intact. Like war, you do have regrets and hesitate; but don't hang on it; most girls will not go to bed with you. Out of 100 girls you meet at Hooters, restaurants, or bars and clubs; you will get 20 numbers. Out of those 20, you will sleep with maybe 3 or less. If you are friends with them for 3 months and come there every day and date; then maybe a year or two. There is no such thing as sex with a stranger; only sex with losers and desperate throw aways who hide their broken life; the love and anonymity of strangers. If it does happen, make sure you have a doctor and get checked up because they, like you, have been there and done that many times before also. WOMEN ARE NOT STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO SEX AND MEN TRYING TO GET IN THEIR PANTS, TRUST ME.
_________________________________________________________

Interview with Bill Maher on Ann Coulter: Yes I and her have had sex and talk about it daily; hourly sometimes for almost 20 or so years. Go and talk to any woman who is familiar with this and ask why in the world... what if you grew up with me... would you seek true love in this world when nobody can be trusted? Want to know more...

http://www.elle.com/Pop-Culture/Movies-TV-Music-Books/Wise-Guy-Bill-Maher

I told Ann I do not like these people. I told the world why I do not like these people. Now listen to them and how ridiculous they can be face to face. So who do I hate more and why do I have to tell Ann to make better friends before she ruins what he loves in this world? Classic case is with Bill Van Maher and his fantasy football game with Ann Coulter about dating and sex:



There is a part where Ann talks about how Bill Maher had got his dick hard for absolutely no reason and to just toot his horn, “go Bill... that is my job, not yours.” More below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96SH1RtERk

Dear Ann: I told you to make better friends and how sick and tired I was with your losers and one day will have to meet them; make sure you can post bond! It is your fault and I am not happy with you also because you claim not to be starting bar fights; but write you love to. I know I started one with you and them; and you did carry your end of the bargain if you call it a fight. All I know is you really pissed them off and you made them have a near heart attack due to embarrassment and hunger. Thanks for nothing... or at least trying to make it better. However, this is an enemy that deserves no respect or honor. They need not bother picking on an alpha male who is a warrior and the number 1 kick ass kick. If you can fight what the federal prison could throw your way; then you got balls and meticulous professionalism. Once again, I have no choice in the matter.

No comments:

Blog Archive