SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Monday, September 28, 2009

SEAN BIN 911 IS SCOTT; THE STORY OF SCOTT WILSON AND AMY BAKER FROM 1987 TO 1989; A VERY DARK PERIOD FOR ME ALSO; SEPT 28, 2009

Sean Bin 911 is going around saying his victims have forgiven him and to leave “his wife” alone upstairs. It is not go away and leave us alone; do not kill or kidnap my husband, do not rape my partner and fellow spy hunter alone; now it is about their victims forgiving them. Listen to this bastard and where the fuck did he gets this from? He means sexually harassing Ann, bombarding her with dinner, dates, and making her life intolerable. The misery and the danger levels off the charts in order to create a “white flight” but the economics did not work for them. Also we are very educated, royals, the top 2% in the world and they are low lifers and terrorist VC. Unleash hell and give them the fight of their life.

THE STORY OF SCOTT WILSON AND AMY BAKER; WHO RUSH SAYS KILLED HER IN 1989; WHO IS SCOTT WILSON? YES, WILSON (VALERIE PLANE). WHO BLEW HER AWAY, CHICAGO AND ANN’S MENTOR; LOOK AT THEM LIKE KGB MOLES AND SERIAL KILLERS. WHERE IS OUR BARRACKS; FUCK YOU ASK BARRACK’S! MY BARRACKS IN YOUR DIRTY BOMB ASS EVERY DAY; SO WHY DID THEY MISTAKE ME FOR A DEALTA COMMANDER? NOW THE STORY IS HIS RAPE VICTIMS HAVE FORGIVEN HIM, DEALTA HAS FORGIVEN HIM, AND THE MARINES LOVE HIS MONEY AND FAME; HIS STAR POWER AND PRESIDENTIAL MOTIF. WE KNOW ALL ABOUT HIS PEOPLE AND HISTORY; A GREAT AMERICAN JOKE. THEY HAD THE WRONG TARGET; WAS LOOKING FOR THE DEALTA BARRACKS; SAID WE WOULD BE THEIR SCOUT AND LEAD THEM THERE. WHY? YOU’RE FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE DEAD, WE ARE YOUR FAMILY NOW; THAT IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

SEAN BIN 911 IS SCOTT; THE STORY OF SCOTT WILSON AND AMY BAKER FROM 1987 TO 1989; A VERY DARK PERIOD FOR ME ALSO; SEPT 28, 2009


Sean Bin 911 is actually defending the predator and rapist, stating his victim has forgiven him. He is using the same defense when it is a complete lie and part of his total lunatic rampage. We implemented a 29 day decree since they knocked on my door and said to leave his wife alone; they want a fight. The reason why they are not gone or have left is they want a fight. Now they do not want a fight and the victims have forgiven them? Nobody has forgiven him and the only ones who have forgiven them is them. So long as they are there, they wish a fight and more terrorism. He says “this is exactly what the Israelis are going through” but the problem is this is not Israel and he must live by the Constitution; they had all the choices in the world to make obey the law and to contact or state their case. They chose to wage war and launch a terror plot. This is not Israel and he is not living in a Mossad or communist skin; he is living in a captured terrorist life and being questioned. Nobody said they forgave him except them.

Now they are slamming our door and getting in our face about stop messing with their wife; he means someone said stop messing with my husband. Then he went on attack; rape and murder and I said, get the hell away from my wife. We even know about Scott Wilson and so do they. “They were interrogating and was a source of great intelligence… actually begging”; the god damn psycho and stalker spy is gathering intelligence on 15, 16, 17 year old kids? Using other kids to interrogate if they can brainwash and recruit us? This is how they operate so Amy Baker could be their next rape victim or target. There is a string of people and he says the victims have forgiven them. He is also still following Ann and using stories off her web site; even rape related such as this Roman Polansky story which is a message to me about Scott Wilson. It made Rush admit it also. He is Scott Wilson and the real deal; the super weasel. This is just how they operate and always have. I said early on he was a child molester; was I wrong or ever?

Everybody is a witness; he has forgiven himself and says that I am messing with his wife or upstairs; on cue with Bin 911 Clinton. Ann’s fate; had I not get their bite off her or had she not gotten this bite off me would be below. The low life to do it is Rambo upstairs and he has even cut me and pulled several knifes on me; but is chicken. He knows and has fought me; if I catch him; I will make him pay for making a threat. Oh, he is going to be locked up for a long time; all of them if they survive this; I have asked for full reinforcements and they said they will blow up the FBI and any counter terrorist retaliation. I said I will fine them 1 million for each time they talk to me or a terrorist incidence. This little weasel is not only a serial killer and terrorist; he is a stalking rapist; not even phased and done it before; well seasoned. So rip them apart; they invaded. They are still there right; then they wish a fight and forgiven themselves. Give them the fight of their life and make sure they remember what their crimes are.

So Sean Bin 911 is a rapist and stalker and the below is the weasel; this is who they are and how they do it; Scott is this bastard; almost identical personality to that loser Scott Wilson. They say anything and do anything to squirm in your life then look for the opportunity to take you out or kill you; his dirty work butchers are upstairs; If is a safety net if he fails. Trust me; Sean Bin 911 is a butcher. In his mind, it is a lie so long as he is not in jail and they have won so long as they can say to our face we are blowing smoke up their ass. I got this all day long for the last four days; and they are knocking on my door and in my face; 29 days is the test. We do not even get paid for work and we get all the results and all the pain. Are they even getting paid? Then take them down. I gave an order and with no tolerance; I want them out of here now or this is their mess. We are quitting and we don’t get a god damn cent for working round the clock; I have a life also and it has been neglected for almost 20 years. So I want to see results and big returns; not told about blowing up FBI and Dealta by Irish drunks and a fat rapist psycho hooker.
___________________________________________________________________
SEAN BIN 911 IS SCOTT; THE STORY OF SCOTT WILSON AND AMY BAKER FROM 1987 TO 1989; A VERY DARK PERIOD FOR ME ALSO; SEPT 28, 2009

Ann has an article on her web page on September 27, 2009; (www.anncoulter.com) about Scott Wilson and that night my ex told me she was raped by him at age 13. Scott lives in a very wealthy neighborhood but like the Camelot crew and other side; were trouble makers, bad scholars, and a party atmosphere. They are very cruel and just take you down if they can. So she knew of the story and I had told her of this before. We had discussed this but it perplexed me; made me look like I was the suspect and Suzi was next; my buddy from high school.

This pattern of rape is very peculiar and keeps showing up as what Ann calls a recurring rape dream. To break away from the insanity of our inner circle being invaded or penetrated by the Camelot crew across town, of who were wealthy to very wealthy Catholics and Jews, I looked for a girl. I chose someone who looks like Ann Coulter (if you look at the Grateful Dead picture in High School) and was of Polish origin. What attracted me were the stunning $300 Benetton white dresses, the glasses, long flowing blonde hair, the complexion, and sense of intelligence. She turned out to be none of the above. She was moderately wealthy and her father was an executive at a company. I have heard recently about the rape cases in Eastern Germany, Czechoslovakia, and other World War II nations where rape was used as a weapon of war. They said 60 per cent of the women were raped and they cannot even document all the cases.

After the first year, we began to discuss a more lasting relationship. Suzi, my buddy from her side of town was taking my attention and showed me what cool girls are like. It never dawned on me she was interested and planning also. Suzi told me of her dark past and when she grew up; and then her personal feelings of her. I began to notice also and was trying to break off and severe the relationship before college. She would cry incessantly and it seemed wrong; why not just keep her around for my own enjoyment if she is fighting it so much; what could it hurt to be friends. It turned out to be horrible. I was made to feel jealous, suspicious, and all kinds of mixed confusion while at college and being bombarded by real women; also the beauty queen from Virginia was in my computer science class trying to be friends. I had to shut this off and take time off; a ball of confusion.

While preparing for college and having these deep talks at night, I honestly was preparing to end the relationship and move on; very confused. If not, then I knew once a stronger and smarter woman came along; I would notice and be happy; so it was a good training ground for marriage and the real deal. One night, my ex told me about Scott Wilson; the person mentioned by Rush as the rapist of Amy Baker. It never occurred to me it was him but he was a big threat. One time he woke me up at 3am and was in this state of psychosis; as if he could have killed me if the wanted and had that look. It was at my ex girlfriends condominium at the beach. I an a few friends got in a car and went her brother’s beach party at their beach house. Scott was there and was on a cocktail of drugs I suspect. Scott was avoided.

He always would act like Sean Bin 911, a weasel. He will say and do anything so long as he can get a ride, bum cigarettes, get beer, or some favor. He presented himself as a poet and artistically inclined. Dressed like a hip hippy and had a face of a Slavic. Scott is what they call a predator and you can sense this. I avoided him after watching him in action, being around him and fighting his onslaught of weasel and sniffing; and then just inviting himself along for every occasion. So one night, I got word he was also a rapist and the person who told me was my ex girlfriend. Now we can see how they are freaking out and thinking weird events are happening. It is like seeing a dead girl walking down the street or someone you killed on TV. So that is occurring with them and part of what they feel. Scott was a freeloader. His father looked clean cut and professional. Girls who knew him tolerated him; preferring girls. There was always something not right with Scott; a hidden motive; you just avoid him unless you wish to be his victim. He does it to everybody.

Going back to that night on the phone; I basically asked my ex when she lost her virginity and if she had ever been with other guys. I thought she would open up and tell the truth because I was leaving and if she did not; then it could have an impact on her if I met other more gorgeous and grown up girls; especially with my brains. My string of straight A’s ended in 11th grade and life began going down hill and crashing because of this friendly invasion by the Camelot crew of Catholic, Irish, and Jews from the other side of town. They partied a lot and hosted at least two or three parties a week; big parties and the ones you want to show up or feel left out. Not part of the gang mentality and the inside crowd; I had that feeling setting in also and broke off. It was just constant insult and jockeying for friends, a tug of war. So she past sex life was the topic.

She told me she was not a virgin and she had a boyfriend when very young. Then she lost her virginity. It was never told to me but I felt this was hidden. Then she told me stories and the name Scott Wilson came up and I said I hated him and did not like him. How I felt he was sneaky and always trying to act innocent while getting something from you or bullying you; he never bullied me, he had a guy pretty rich (looks exactly like Obama’s Press Secretary… intimidate me once and I avoided them ever since; even at parties or functions. I felt a hit on me was on to embarrass me or bully me because I had the only Honda Interceptor in Virginia and was bad ass; straight A stars!) Everybody knew I was the General’s most beloved and had the smile and personality; girls adored me and would always sit with me or joke around. As I said, I had more sex before age 18 then most men had their entire life; then were celibate almost after meeting Ann. Ann allowed me to date as her fiancé and before marriage; almost like a bachelor party. I had female buddies and hung with some girls who were only into marriage and family but valedictorians.

So I got this story how she (ex girlfriend) used to play or hang out with neighborhood kids and had been getting drunk since a very young age. She said she had a boyfriend “sort of” before me and would tell me bits of it. I asked when she mentioned Scott Wilson and she said to watch out for him and she did not like him. I said why and asked more. So she was telling me of her past sex life and how Scott was trying to get a piece after rumors got around. I asked if she ever dated him or was his friend and she got weird. I sort of felt she was lying; just bizarre. She told me that they hung out frequently around the neighborhood; one time she was very drunk and almost passed out (only age 13 or 14) and he walked her home. Then she said he asked her to go somewhere and she did and then he raped her. If you ask me, it did not sound like rape but she says it was and she was so drunk she did not even know what was going on. Then I am listening and just going “right… yeah… oh my god.” My respect and love for her was already gone; only good to keep around and be friends or talk to. She did have a great heart and was kind; never abusive. She just hung on you too much and got anxiety when you left or talked to other girls.

So from what she said, Scott Wilson raped her; led her somewhere and she was nearly passed out. She said she does not even remember and I could not tell who did what. I told her I never liked him anyhow. The odd thing was her mom was a former FBI forensic biologist; maybe involved in rape cases; maybe even a child of WWII. So Scott has the identical personality and is trying the exact same thing as Sean Bin 911. I do not know him and he only says he is a weasel; but from what I know, he is the same way. It appears as if rape is a recurring theme and they always try to put me with a woman who is a rape victim or close to it; some insane psycho drama and past. Ann has been severely affected by lies and this capturing of Red Dragon and this invading force. If so, they tried to do the same thing to her and failed; she was tipped ahead of time and knew. It seems as if it is the same thing and when Rush said it is still up for grabs, then a dead girl shows up at Yale; they really mean up for grabs and Ann approves.

Now the link between Suzi, Amy Baker, and Cassandra; how in the world did they end up in the same house in Falls Church? Cassandra is Spanish and is heavy on the makeup. I would not describe her as pretty; but I would say she has problems with acceptance and low self esteem. Scott began to date her when she was a senior, her last year even if he was two years behind. I had a girl who was two years behind and blonde hair. Cassandra had moved out of her house and had her own place; very private, maybe a sex pad. If she went out with Scott, he broke her in. After high school, she rented the place out (I think). So the house had a lot of girls, some younger and Scott’s age. He probably had that idea and freeloaded or used it to pick up girls; now only her friend; off and on love.

I think with two years remaining; Suzi and Amy dropped out also and moved in with Cassandra. Suzi then got pregnant but I was not around. So they stayed in the area because of school; then dropped out and had to get a GED. That is how Suzi and Amy got mixed up. That may be how Amy ended up down at the beach and in that hotel. That might be why Suzi told me this; she never said who or anything. I did not even know until returning from the US Army in 1993. So he might be shadowing or trailing me. Scott used to want to hang out with me or go drive with Jimmy Chatman and I around town. I stopped hanging with Jimmy as result and Jimmy decided to end the relationship with Scott; I refused to have him in my life. Jimmy was insistent but kept good relations and was a good friend.

I knew Cassandra moved out and had a house full of girls; all paying rent. Then in 1993 I was on R and R and went to Va. Tech to check in on my buddies from elementary school; on the way home went to a mansion 10 people were sharing; like a frat house in Mclean. It consisted of people two or three years older and even three years behind; class of 1986 to 1990; really strange. It was almost like a frat house but no college or just community college. I think that is how Scott and Amy got tangled if what Rush says is true. Scott has a history of rape and I was told he raped my ex poodle. After hearing her, I felt she was promiscuous and could not be trusted, also hiding a hidden past; skeletons in the closet. Rush did not give much details; but he knows quiet a lot. Amy Baker must have went to visit her friends or stopped by that house; maybe they followed her or abducted her, then took her there that fateful night. Back then, there were no gas stations, lights, or an exit ramp there; the next gas station is Lorton and 20 miles South on 95; someone knew that area well. It was the only area you could not get gas if you broke down. You cannot call 911 either; it is a long walk.

He calls it war games and our future political career. First, he has to block my admission or chances of getting into West Point; my brother was accepted into VMI also but opted to stay home and work while college. So they watched my brother and knew he had full acceptance in every military school; I was the most loved and the champion out of a geek family of engineers. Now my only option is labor and to join the unions if I want to get paid. They caused a defection, recruitment, and almost turned a commando into a terrorist; almost. They did pay my family well or direct business to them; such as hiring my sister to work in the White House under Clinton and Bush (Oh, and her first boyfriend was gunned down in an armed robbery in MD.) So they targeted us and were the ones behind all of this insanity in my life; then were lying low from 1989 to 1998 while I hit the books and went at it hard; then walloped me and kidnapped me. I had a 1984 Subaru in 1989 and it broke down in 1989 also; the clutch went and I threw it away before the Army. I had never broken down before.

How Rush knew or how he honed in on 1989 when I only found out after 1993; I do not know. It was just really strange and I recall that night Scott Wilson woke me up standing over me with this face; as if he was a lunatic. He said he had taken four hits of acid and was so wigged out; he is seeing trails. I asked him what he was doing near me and he said he was looking to see who was up at 3am. He did not wake me up; I woke up because I know when someone walks in a room. It is the beach, you crash wherever you can; I chose a balcony chair with a view and a nice breeze. He said I scared him. I think he used some date rape or some drug; maybe even spiked our drinks that night and I woke up on him because he waited until everybody went to bed. It was very strange and I had passed out really early. I also got the impression he was homosexual that night by how he was acting and touching me. Like upstairs, they are psycho and just want to be there; a total predator. They finally made contact in 1999 while I was living with Cassandra Floyd, working full time, and showed some stranger (half-black) from Chicago who lived upstairs in the above apartment. He never said his name, only he was staying with friends and was from Chicago; his parents were rich and owned a restaurant in Chicago; he wanted to go to go-go clubs.

No comments:

Blog Archive