SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

27 DAYS: I WOULD GET RID OF THEM; PORSCHE 911; LANDLORD IS IN ON PROSTITUTION AND 911 PLOTS? ALLOWED IT AND KNOWS? SEPT 30, 2009


I see the solicitation of prostitution has not stopped. What the fuck is the upstairs 911 terrorists on attack again when I said we will fine them 1 million each and every time? Now it is how the landlord, who I was, told was a decent person, is allowing them to run a 911 terrorist safe house and protects them from prostitution charges because they pay X in rent or utilities. Rush said it was a company who has employees; I pressed them for a single person and they would not tell. So before the upstairs was saying how we were blowing smoke up their ass, they are going to blow up the FBI, they were slamming on our door and getting in our face, and now the landlord knows they are 911 terrorists, spies, and gets a cut from their prostitution ring? He has a company and does not need to screw balls doing this and neither do I; he can loose his life fortune if he is linked to them. Now he is in a 911 case and everyday I am yelling I am not interested and to stop soliciting prostitution and ransom. She is trying to wreck our life and trying to stink up the landlord’s also. Now everything points to him as her boss.

It is getting stronger and heavier and we need them gone immediately or else we will go after anyone linked to them; anyone. If I was the landlord, I would get rid of them upstairs because I have sent him at least 10 letters; all still on file and describing what they were doing. Who came into my home and ran the hot water all night long and ran up my gas bill to 300 for kickback, ransom, a probe, or to kick me out? I need a name or else I will make sure you hang really quickly. I demand a response and will have a face to face with the FBI so this will help you. Do you wish to cooperate or not; I need a name of the person for the second and third day. For some reason, they are not one bit afraid of being evicted. You cannot solicit prostitution, cut my laundry, vandalize my car, break into my home, stomp on my garden plants, and make my life hell to include calling me a common nigger upwards of 30 times a day while I write letters of complaints about criminal activity. Everybody up here turns their back on it, everybody knows and does it. So you are trying to talk us out of marriage by threatening to blow up HQ and stalk us; then want to get in our face and say leave our spouse alone? Hey get the hell out of my life, when and who yelled at you first? As I recall you were yelled at in 1988 or 1989 and you returned as usual.
__________________________________________________________________
HANNITY AND UPSTAIRS ARE DISPATCHED TO KEEP US IN CHECK AND CALL IN ARTILLERY WHEN THEY HAVE SOMETHING; IT IS A MURDER PLOT!

I wonder why Ann does not avoid you like all the rest. Is she fighting you and saying she is not scared of you? I know she hates you and I told you to avoid her or face my wrath one day; you will not be forgiven; stop saying you are or were. So you are saying there is no victim and the victim has forgiven you? Did you rape her and she did not tell me? No wonder I pushed her away and view her as a menace. Look up the 20-20 report on the HIV KILLER; the Frenchmen named Philippe Padieu, in Collin County Texas. It is the classic case of a terrorist, Don Juan, HIV killer, and preying on the vulnerable while making their life hell. Bin 911 is empty inside; has no conscience or guilty conscience. We are not interested in a low life, sex business with them, or even want to talk to a low life in our home to have them stalk us and ask what are you going to do for the little guy; what kind of a lunatic low life would do that. Do they make them this insane? Has anyone ever seen them this insane and off the charts psycho stupid?

What if I had a child or children from a previous marriage and Ann brought these people into my life? That is not the problem; the bombardment of death threats by her most closest while she goes to dinner and lunches, private parties, etc… she has no clue of background checks. What if one of them walked up to someone and used her name as they do all the time? Listen to Bin 911 Hannity; he does this with the upstairs and if I had a kid; I would be paralyzed by this terrorist terrorizing us. Listen to this 911 terrorists and what he is saying and doing. He is trying to blow up the FBI and Dealta Force HQ, SOCOM also. He says we forgave him while he is using Ann Coulter to get close and Ann Coulter allows him and says nothing. She is already labeled a traitor and has been court marshaled. Thank god I did not have kids with other women or any previous relationships; they would try to get near them also. They do not let go and cling on; just like they are doing right now and upstairs. They even make threats and get up in our faces; they are the terrorists and we are the US commandos. What the hell is Ann letting them in and telling them it is okay and she does not mind because she is their wife or prostitute? That is what they said; she said nothing. Now he is saying the Marines have forgiven them; and Dealta Force does not have a complaint because they failed and was caught.

Are we supposed to magically fall in love with fake low life acting as if he is graceful? You got to be joking; Bin 911 is as low life as you can get; how do you beat him in being an ape? All he is saying is he if giving it a fight and needs an exit strategy. He was caught trying to blow up US military and Dealta Force targets and a lot more. Odd topic on his mind and he convinced himself we forgave him and there is no victim; as if it never happened and there is no evidence. I almost busted him for child prostitution and wondered who the hell was doing it and why. They are very clever and know what they are doing; they just never give up and will not let go; hug and cling to others and blame them or overpowers them. Who wants a stalker and low life doing this to them? Then he keeps asking every single day what we are going to do for the little guy; open your eyes, what do you think and what do you think the hint is? You mean to tell me he still cannot figure this out and cannot take a hint, knows what is going on, or has any clue after how his life is turning out? He said himself; there is no fact and truth; only what are happening in their life; look at your life and what is happening to it. It is all on film and recorded; what do you think is going to happen; freedom?

The upstairs is your voice and all they do is tried to scare us and put our life in terror and fear. To have us live in this box you control and is our captivity; is that why Ann keeps on showing up on your show and saying who is scared now? Your career is over and you refuse to even tell the truth; all you say is just to let you go and forget about this when it is also a 911 terror plot. Ann told me you pestered her but she drove you crazy and you literally blew up with rage and anger; but hide it. A cold, calculating and vicious killer; just how you are as a Porsche 911 terrorist. Right now you are acting like some Jack the Ripper, strangling and raping women and making them fear you or some wrath; even if you are married. At most you are confused; but Ann said you stalked her so much and tried to dig up so much dirt; you know the truth and are withholding it as your escape and defense. So not only are you a rapist and cold blooded killer and stalker; you can exonerate Ann right now and so can many others. Now you want to be viewed as a hero and some Angel of Death.

Why she comes on your show is odd but women see you and what you are doing; you say your victim forgave you and there is no victim? Are you insane or nuts? Now you see yourself as the Angel of Death or Jack the Ripper? I see you as a 911 terrorist and the biggest piece of dirt I have ever seen. You go on TV and radio and say this stuff so you can keep your job and fight back? Do you expect to keep your job for real? Says he has to fight back and need an exit strategy 9/30/2009 8:37:59 PM. Why don’t you just know when caught and exposed… your murder plot even failed and was busted. So you rationalize it and 911; you have to fight back and need an exit strategy! The murder plots on us failed badly; but luckily we had backup. Look at yourself and how you are acting in broad daylight. I cannot believe what I am seeing after you got caught for all of this; unbelievable. He is comparing Charles Manson and his crimes; says they are a criminal genius. You have to be the biggest moron and idiot I have ever seen with this many eyes on you.

Bin 911 Hannity is sick. He wants to know how many times Ann and I did it. How many times did he eat out his fat and nasty wife and the slippery flies that invade his bad breath? Watch Bin 911 with SE Cupp and Guilfoyle; the same god damn thing and on live TV; as if he is not some weirdo when we know he is a total weirdo. He does not know how to act in front of women or know what no or borders are; he is some sort of enemy and terrorist; programmed to instill fear and terrorize others. He has been begging us to let him go and keeps using Obama like Iran; and now he is using that criminal code he mentioned; criminals have a code they communicate with. He does not know how to act and people do not find him funny or benign. He has some kind of block which makes him a serial killer or a nut case of a terrorist. This is a dangerous and annoying enemy; they just hang on once attached or attacking us.

I am glad we discovered them for the Marines and Dealta; we hope they have fun with them also and rip them apart. We did and they should deliver a happy story and make it count. Ann has not told me how a low life Irish terrorist is wandering and up in my face every single day; what if I had a kid, do I blame her? Why is this low life in my or our life while they claim to be with her? Will she be quiet if I had a kid or a family? Lucky for her I got kidnapped; I would be ballistic. Excuse me Ann, but I do not appreciate low life Irishman in my face every fucking hour telling me what I am or have to do for the little guy. I don’t like them with a gun to my head or my family; no less blowing up Marines or Dealta.

He views it as fighting back, not even knowing what he did or with a conscience, and then says he is doing it because he needs an exit strategy. As I said, they have no respect for human life and are total lunatics; the upstairs is the same way. They will do the same if the FBI comes on them; blow the FBI up as they had told me; test him and them. Make sure you are ready for this bastard; he only thinks he is fighting back and needs an exit strategy; never surrender. Watch out for this guy; he is cold and manipulative; not even a conscience. He said he was going to shoot up Fox News or sue them if they fired them; trying to act as if he is a tremendous help or some Angel of Death. If Ann is with them or they got her in massive trouble and refuse to exonerate her; to blackmail her and even the score; suicide tactic and she is not scared of them. It is obvious they are hardened criminals, spies, and assassins; Al Quesada as we know them. I got their hooker service upstairs and have written 10 letters to complain. There are over 200 complaints on here in written form. Is Fox News guilty or like the landlord; being taken advantage of by their secret life?

He is saying he is wining this battle right now and got back at Ann by wrecking her marriage. Then the upstairs 911 terrorists have settled the score also and it is all on tape. All I am saying is Ann is not coming near us until she discloses all the information and goes through interrogation and background checks. We will not allow them to escape or blow up another Marine Barracks; he says they forgave him and has a college fund. Look at this fucker! “I am an evil person… charges… double standard 9/30/2009 8:53:10 PM.” I already know you are an evil person and keep hanging yourself. “We are great… terrific for the country… where are your priorities.” His exit strategy was to target us, steal our life, and rewrite it; and now to follow and copy us; to hug and cling as tight as he can. This is exactly how it began while we fly like jets doing verticals, barrels, and evasive maneuvers to shake him or rattle him. He don’t let go or give up. Even if millions are watching and he is being filmed; they do not let up, give up, and just hug and cling to us. He still thinks this is freedom and why he loves this country so much. Why is he a terrorist and targeting the truth?

No comments:

Blog Archive