SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

BROKEN DOWN; THE ONE; WON IT ALL; THE ENTIRE PLOT; GAMBLING DEBTS; LEAVE NO EVIDENCE; THE MOS TALENTED AND RICHEST FAMILIES; MAFIA WARS; 10.15.2010



The starting point of this unwanted or clandestine communication is not exactly known but here is a list of odd or strange incidents with police or law enforcement. There are people I grew up with who had parents that were FBI or police officers. My teachers had state police husbands or US Army officer husbands. The case of Amy Baker indicates the killer is a police officer or a local; a secret group able to order assasinations and is currently very threatened. Now the fingerprints and the evidence can lead back to them and this presents a problem.

1. Strange incident when 17. Pulled over on the first week after getting a motorcycle and a class C or motorbike license. The ticket was minor and "nit picking" but had no impact on insurance (Texas plates on a Virginia motor vehicle after 30 days). He could have gave a warning and it was not a large fee or process to register in VA.
2. Was caught in the back seat of a car having sex during the winter of 1988. The female was asked if she was there against her will or was enjoying it; it scared the hell out of me.
3. Tresspassing in Woodstock, VA at a quarry where they tested US Navy ordinance. It was a place where people snuck in, dove off cliffs, and the sheriff said a few kids had died.
4. Odd and strange timing the night before shipping off to the Army. A female Arlington police officer accused me of making a turn without coming to a full stop on a yellow light that had turned red. It was complete insanity.
5. On a dark road late at night before coming home from the library while in college. The incident got me upset, really angry, and I wanted this harassment or black liberation to stop; like upstairs it is ongoing and continuous harassment for "a political experience" and way of thinking; minority rights, black liberation, racism, race baiting, hate, Irish, and the labor unions. That is the key there my job in 1986. Somebody was calling assasinations and Al Queda like inside jobs.
6. Parking ticket in 1998. Yellow lights in 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001. There is a string of five yellow lights after the 1996 Springfield yellow light incident; a hit and some altercation or pitch.
7. Immigrant baiting or making our family go bonkers. They were watching in 1993, 1994, 1995, etc... constant domestic calls and this immigrant-welfare "we want to help" problem with NY also and the DC Democrats. It was hard to tell if they were VC; but they spoke no english and were hostile when inside your home; they acted as if they were the boss and you must give them room. My father's war buddies were not a problem. They had two mentally ill (Down Syndrome) renters who sat there all day on welfare smoking and drinking inside our home. They would sit in the yard as if it was therapy or soothing; right in the middle for hours. It felt like a hit; an attack or this same police problems. The left and labor unions accused DC and Pentagon of evicting them and bringing the Vietnamese to the VA area; a buffer. They loaded the MD-DC area with other immigrants from weird places or very strong homeland and immigrant pride. They were very poor but did not have any civil war; communists.
8. Pulled over in some speed trap in Adrian, Michigan. Adrian is the name of my brother in law who went to Virginia Tech and worked at Ford in Michigan. My sister hated it and they moved to Japan for four years. Then my sister have a massive brain seizure that almost killed her. They flew her to the US medi-vac on life support for brain surgery. I read the report and I felt it was rattlesnake poison or some toxin concoction. Regardless she is okay and doing well after surgery.
9. Another strange and late night pull over in Marysville, Ohio by the Ohio State Police. This is where Honda USA is and the only US manufacturing plant. It freaked me out how they gave me a speeding ticket when it was nit-picky. Now there is a pattern of offenses and an explanation for this stalking and harassment; black liberation, labor unions, and the communists; Al Queda like assasinations. It begins with a break down on the road. I report numerous and repeated incidents of anesthesia or some gas that inoculates the driver and Ann screaming at me what is wrong.
10. 2002 was the last of these harassments or "stop rocking the boat so much... how does it feel to be inferior (immigrant)... how does it feel to be a minority (nobody likes you leave)... we are not inferior and we do not hate" Irish and black liberation labor union nonsense, assasinations, Mafia Wars, and NY powerful families unification. They were taking out other families and what Ann confronted the Bush family about. Bush denied it all and has not made any comments to Ann or us about 2000 to 2008; they were chased off and too scared.
11. There was a second arrest in 2006 and this evolution of police problems or Mafia Wars. When they were questioned, the 911 terrorists said "you have no rights... you must cry... show pain... we want you to commit suicide." In other words, there is a war and both Ann and I got caught in it; an eye for an eye; last man standing duel with a huge political nuisance and psychopathic terrorist group.

There is an odd event in 1999 while I was laying low and hiding. I was not sure what the threat level was or who exactly was behind it. I knew it was the labor unions, black Panthers, or the communists. When I delivered to Staunton, Virginia; I met a girl named Christi. Christi was a big girl but very attractive in her 30s. It struck me as odd she was working at a pet shop and we became friends. It was suspicious, I usually do not meet women that attractive at a pet shop her age. She was or seem overly friendly; something not right. So I asked her for her number after long talks and vibes. After talking to her on the phone; she said her ex husband was a state police officer. She described him as "a dick" and did not say why (beat her, cheated, etc...). Christi liked me a lot or wanted to talk; there was no hint or clue she was seducing me or luring me into a predicament or trap.

Christi looked very professional, neat, and not having a screwed up life. She did not look like a "mountain girl" or "appalachian girl" because Staunton and Lynchburg are large towns in the mountains of Va. So the kicker is sneaking up on me and hidden. She has 7 kids. She lives in a shack or house missing the floor and a wall but rented to her by her boss as a favor. She is trying to fix it and get her life back in order. It was strange when she said her boss was renting her a house with a dirt floor or missing one; but he promised to fix it. After all that, I was less enthusiastic and she had changed to a "take it or leave it" mannerism. Not long after that, I got a running a yellow light not too far from Staunton, Va; on route Lee Highway going North back to DC. If all of these incidents are attacks; then they all lead to the same problem; the core of the Pentagon and the police; now the world police.

I have a notice and summons for eviction; filed. I am appealing the eviction summons and have never skipped a rent payment; there must be a reason. I have filed two small claims cases for 5 grand each on the landlord and the labor leaders upstairs. I do not know how corrupt and how bad this problem is; but it is some fight to the death or end. Either they will win it all or loose it all; no way out now. All of this led to 911 and the entire terror plot. It is not up to me to explain; there is 19,000 pages at the FBI office and I have told them how and who wrote it; they had and planned on using me to call in bomb plots and I am more than fed up and sick of this. Now they demand I leave and nobody likes me; broken and in a vulnerable position; fighting to keep my neck above water or running uphill. This rent problem and this landlord tenant problem led to the end of a terror plot and the communists taking out our leaders.

There are similarities between the murder of Amy Baker on 95 South and Michael Jordan's father in NC. I was haunted by Suzi telling me, driving a yellow VW Beetle, and telling me while on a date. I remember sitting in the same room listening to Michelle and Amy talking, admiring Michelle after all those years; I do not know who arranged it or was watching them closely; I suspect Patty Houdershell or J Childress; they led to Pete and Russ Bennett. I did not know Pete and Russ until I was forced to stay with them after a fight at the beach. Childress had a grandmother with a condo or beach house; and was linked to TX or went to college there. I never knew Pete or Russ; nor the events at GMU where Childress kept showing up also. So if this is the Mafia, labor unions, or some spy ring; I suspect those four. That lead does not go to whom drove me to them; Chris Liarbig and Ukwang the preacher's son. I was searching for an escape from a stupid girl and those two labor union Catholics. Childress sounds like Obama's grandmother and this iRush problem.

No comments: