SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SEXIEST PHONE-RADIO VOICE; CALL AND ASK FOR MONEY; UNION VIOLENCE; FBI COMPUTER FACILITY-UNABOMBER; ATLANTIC CITY; DAUGHTERS OR SONS; 8.25.2010


HAVE I MET THESE WOMEN OR THEIR DAUGHTERS BEFORE AND IF I DID, COULD I RECOGNIZE OR IDENTIFY THEM AGAIN?

The name Katherine shows up repeatedly in crime files the same way Michelle or Laura does in politics. I recall several odd events when I went over to or drove past Moynihan's residence or was at Marty's house. There was a blue unmarked Impala (1984-1987) with a spotlight on the driver side always parked outside. It made me think her father was a police officer at first because I met her in police science class. When I got news her father was a Navy Captain, I was sure she dated a cop or was the girlfriend of a cop. Then I found out by her sister that she dated or had dated a football player. The problem was getting information or being kept in the dark. Moreover, I was suspicious about how the family was never at home and what her sisters looked like. I did not feel Catherine was a biological member of the family, maybe adopted or by a second marriage. She was the third of four siblings and had one sister who went to Va. Tech. I was sure she had been adopted and an oddball in her own family. I myself am an oddball or the black sheep.

Moynihan showed up the same time Liebig and Connolly showed up; like in 2008 when Ann showed up and so did this entire plot. Then in 2010, iRush gets married to a Katherine also. This name symbolizes a powerful crime family and how things were in 1988. The only other girl with strong Italian or some NY link is a gorgeous Italian named D'Allessio I also met in one of my classes (English 1994). First and foremost, Italian women did not strike me as this pretty with dark features. What shocked me was her boyfriend. He look like a thug, wore a suit and struck me as a thug or a mobster; yet D'Allesio was sweet looking. D'Allesio is the thinnest, prettiest, and most average Italian I had ever met. When I got a chance to talk to her she told me she only lived with her mom and as I asked her about her father; she rushed off the phone. Her father was some wall an insult. Jen Mead and D'Allesio had the same soft looks, same body, but different ending. This is when I met her brute boyfriend but I only wanted to know how and why I kept meeting these odd women. Had I gone to Villanova as Catherine did; the chances of meeting the richest and most elite Catholics in America was highly likely. The quality or the number of these drop dead gorgeous women would be three fold or more; this was a small community college where GMU students went because of the class size.
______________________________________________________________________________

My life does not start on time or as expected. I did an enlistment and then returned to college. So by age 28 I had almost 10 years of college and over 190 college credits (a bachelors [120 credits] and an associates [60 credits]). I was certified with an associate in science and a bachelor in arts. Ann had come to DC around 1993 when I returned and waited. At this time my sister was hired by the White House. Then Ann and the Clintons began to fight while my sister worked there; about interns and torrid sexual affairs. In 1995 it felt like a meet and greet at GMU; an odd atmosphere and hostile territory. I stuck to my guns and was diligent in my work outs and school work; I was out to write the post-cold war knockout. I researched everything and listened to over 120 hours of lectures from various Ivy League colleges to make sure my education was up to par or the best. Instead I began to get D grades. No matter what I did it was C or D. I stopped fighting or complaining; they wanted to put me on some path or chase; I ignored it. Then in 1997 while a senior, I began to work full time for a contractor and for the Pentagon. I was fired for attending a conference in MD and staying there all day; against the orders I was given by the supervisor Mary. I felt it was harsh and cruel; but it was not a fun or likeable job due to the location [subway, parking, and food - $8-$12 daily in cost].

Dispirited and buried in problems, I began to use the internet to locate jobs. I told Ann to contact me on AOL and what to do; need advice. She was in town and I knew around this time she had a townhouse, a new Apple iMac, and was writing her first book, soon to be released. Mine was done also and in pure college scientific form, edited and graded by professors. This continued for some time and then I began to notice odd or unusual events again; bad things kept happening. Someone was watching me or following me and I knew this. I began to drive all over VA-DC-MD to see if they would pick up my tracks. My used car broke down, I bought a brand new one, and then my new one was foreclosed on. The traffic tickets began to roll in, nothing was right. I decided to sit out and hide; lay low because someone does not like me and wants to do harm; I also declared bankruptcy to ease the stress. So now I knew I was being followed and took them all over; I got online and began to talk to people in chat rooms; yahoo and AOL. I told Ann to contact me briefly and wait to see if someone would contact her; find out who it was. So I was bait; and then she was used to follow up. I met odd people and I do not remember much; only stuff with Ann. Then I got this idea, talk only to people in West Virginia. I had reported to the FBI in FC, 1998 about black people, communists, and the labor unions - Catholics. So I will cut off the world and talk to only West Virginia people.

They are on the computers and messing with me. I think it is a tap or some super hacker. I try to focus near the FBI technology center or the computer center; talk to some good people. There were no blacks as I expected; only two girls. One was a big softball girl but striking gorgeous blonde (2Cute2Have or 2Cute4You) and she did the same mixed message and chase. I was suspicious and kept the contact up until 2007. The other girl was named Devine. She was upset how I pronounced her name and made sure to say "Dav-in" not "Day-veen." She said she was in college in West Virginia; not WVU; a smaller and well known one. Devine was more suspicious; dropping in, never giving info out, defensive when I asked for a picture (I refused to talk to her or answer any questions). I scolded people sometimes online; to see if they were defensive or had their guards up; one day it could be looks, the next could be shoes, the next it could be hair; a nit-picker. From these two girls I remained in this hidden state and spoke to (ArsenicChck) as if she was my assistant. The two WV girls were elusive; ArsenicChck was not defensive or hiding anything. I stayed hidden and told her everything; asking for advice and just a friend. It was very bland; we did not connect; I needed help and advice. Things changed and I was fed up by 2000 so I got a trucking license and became an owner operator; to drive around the US for several years and to "shake this tail." In other words, I am being followed and I am trying to shake them. I do not know who it is but they are very cruel and deadly; damage is severe and my life is being drained slowly.

At 30 if I did not move and hurry up; I will not make it or can fix this. My book is done but I have security problems or threats before I bring Ann aboard. I have personal problems and need to clear it before I endanger a female; so I try a decoy at Ocean City and someone who is a look alike. So I met and chose a girl who looks like Ann and stood back to observe. I wanted to create the idea she and I are getting married or were together. They jumped all over it; was in the bar and on hostile mode. This now set off all the panic buttons; was this jealous female or some goof ball? Lori acted like she was in love and my girl; a cheerleader like with drop dead and the most gorgeous at the beach hands down. When I walked into the room, she would thrown everything down and scream my name which was funny; I barely knew her. The threats or the hostility was periodic and then all hell broke out in 2001-2002. This is the time I was on the road and also got arrested. Honestly, I did not know what to do now except to look for a place to move; so I chose Buffalo and Canada; to live in Canada. The place that had no contacts, no hostility, and nobody tailing me was Ontario and the Niagara region. Out of the entire east and Midwest; the top of the list was Canada. There were other places in the US but Toronto was a metropolis and a large population center with a waterfront. I will stay down at the beach and then move; but never made it. The trap has to be launched and I need Ann to hurry up; now it was total disaster; I will have to change it and go to them. There is no way to stay on defense; so an offensive plan was underway. They are looking and want a fight as I report; using me as bait.
______________________________________________________________________________

JFK, MAFIA, NEW ORLEANS, OSWALD, ISRAEL, CUBA, ATLANTIC CITY, HOFFA AND PENSION FUNDS, AND THE POLICE:

The JFK murder is identical to the 911 attacks. The goal is to tip the scales in the favor of NY, liberals, Democrats, iRush, and the labor unions or the communists. It is very hard to believe that communists would kill JFK, the iRush, or a Democrat. The mafia do kill their own and betray each other; however, based on the data and the trap we had secret deployed; it shows the communists and labor unions infiltrating the right wing. Therefore, a trojan horse in the CIA and FBI was already open; a mole and a super secret spy ring was in place. The iRush were newcomers and easy targets. They are not superior and as awesome as the killing of JFK made it. However, when you cut things down the center; this tips the scale in their favor and states they are not inferior and they do not hate. That is the same message we got from the labor unions upstairs. So killing JFK is the same message and we already solved this case by stating the communists did it, not the mafia. Unless you see the mafia and communists as the same underworld or thieves. Consider also Cuba and Las Vegas; these plots are about construction companies, labor rackets, and pension funds being invested in mafia projects. Also, as a weapons expert; the Chicago hit team used M1 or 30-06 rounds; why? Oswald uses a Mauser, a WWII 7.92 round (8mm); why? Any sharpshooter would use a rifle with a soft point or a .223 at that distance; even a 9mm submachine gun will work. Why not silence it also? Oswald is a loon; an outcast. He was being used by someone; perhaps the mafia, iRush, or Jews; even Israel could have used him to send a world message. So why would we focus on a bunch of losers and drunks? Who the hell cares right? We now you care and now you are in love with the man and how he was killed because he and his family are awesome. This is the same trick or hoax of 911.

As far as New Orleans and the assassination of the Kennedy brothers; iRush said they have never been caught or stopped. So we know the communist are the top of the Democratic Party and the Kennedy's were on the bottom of the food chain. By killing Kennedy; the communists set off a massive manhunt and a conspiracy similar to 911. It is a cloud of suspicion and empowers the investigators; go against them and face the wrath. It is not provable but the Kennedy's may have propositioned Jimmy Hoffa and Hoffa then escalates or takes it another level. However, as the evidence with Ann shows; the primary motive was ideology and support of Vietnam. It was a combination of things that had nothing to do with money or profit; however, this was used as a cover or a lead in story; the mafia did it over greed or money. The mafia at this time had the power of a drug cartel and was expanding three fold in Hollywood, Cuba, Las Vegas, and soon Atlantic City. The sale of narcotics is what kills them and ends up causing them to war against each other. The person of interest and who goes on to the top of the NY and Democratic Party is Moynihan and O'neil. We know about one of the Moynihan's already and the other was killed on September 11.

On the behavior or the way the underground works there are links. Gambino is linked to the assassination of Albert Anastasia. Gambino is linked to the assassination of Columbo. Gambino is linked to the assassination of DeMeo. Marcello is linked to the assassination of Kennedy. Bush is linked to the assassination of Noriega and Hussein. Scarfo is linked to the assassination of the Philadelphia mob. Accardo is behind wiping out Giancana in Chicago. Gotti is behind the assassination of Castalano. We can link the mafia to Prohibition. This means Buffalo, NY, New York City, Wild Bill Donovan, the CIA, World War II and Italy, the labor movement, the Catholic Church, Wall Street and profits, Jewish Bankers, liberals, and the communist movement. Oswald is arrested in Dallas at a theater playing "War is Hell" with Van Heflin (Dutch). I identify the peace movement and anti-war forces (liberals) as the revolutionary cause or catalyst behind 911 even if they end up looking like the victim; war is hell. Lee Harvey Oswald is a puppet similar to McVeigh and Muhammad was. I also state that Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and other serial killers are the same kind of puppet for the underworld or Murder Ink. Like Oswald, I report odd events while in the Army; constant harassment by blacks and a few southerners. I describe it as placing street kids in a Ranger unit and watching them cannibalize each other; constant feuding and fighting.

As far as defecting to the Soviet Union; I report someone in my residence talking in 1996 (Shipman Blvd - Hansbarger residence) ordering me or informing me they were the FBI and the police who wanted to use me as a double agent; I ignored this and Alice the crazed bride there. I could not identify it or knew who it was; only a mysterious presence and being forced into this. I had no idea what was about to happen or how life was about to change. Not long after this I met Kate Dillon from Bucknell at Ocean City, MD and her parents. This defector game is the same game the liberals are playing with the right wing (Horowitz, Limbaugh, Hannity). It is similar to a prison swap and then human rights abuses; a Solsynitsyn moment. Oswald takes a shot at a General and I identify this man to be working at Logicon; a two star who then led to General Crystals. Oddly, Oswald takes a shot at a General Walker. I met a Pollard in 2003 while at Butler Prison; but no Walker. Remember, these spies are always impersonating the FBI or CIA; hidden and ghost like. Oswald has been tricked by a clever mole; then used as a double agent and he sends mixed messages and ends up confused. In his mind, he is fighting Nazis and sees the Catholics as Nazi or fascists.

In the Kennedy case, there is a Russian girl involved here and a former US Marine; a mole among the Navy ranks. Israel is credited with Penetrating the US Navy and was caught red handed. The Russian girl is from Russia and now reversed the defection; a Russian Jew. So as the data and our conclusions prove; the Jews were upset over Vietnam and domestic events; however, it was mostly over the Vietnam War and foreign policy. As the 911 case indicates; a cloud of suspicion, a revival, revolution, and real estate or law is the same themes. Clearly, someone is building me up and programming me to be another Oswald. These women may be the same Hinckley or Jodie Foster problem which I had pulled off by paling with them or playing along. TX, MI, LA, NY are mobilized. The problem is this wedding and plot failed and was bungled by undercover agents. So Kennedy is just bait and the communists used him and the mafia; but ultimately it was the Jews and the bankers who wanted to save their people, Israel and the world. They keep impicating the CIA or spies; there are a few moles but deep and hidden.

There are attempts to take out Kennedy in Chicago and Tampa. Like Waco, the local police and mafia tip off the raid. They must get a coast is clear signal if they are to go forward; they keep getting negative or suspicious in 1998, 2000, and all the way up to 2008. Now they need to have the Red Dragon assess the matter and fix it; figure out why a negative probe is there; who it is or why. Why are so many of these open cases or closed easily McVeigh, Muhammad, rape=murder, and others? Why are they embarassed or fighting the idea the FBI thinks they are psycho and serial killers out to rape, sex, or pee on others in the most disgraceful way? A serial killer, are you serious?

So where are the mistakes and missteps? NY Organized Crime Unit thinks they got the Red Dragon or the boss of the serial killers. They narrow it down to either Gotti or Gambino; so they close down their search. Then in 1993, 1995, and 2001 they realize they were wrong. In 1986 Alex, who is chosen because he is Vietnamese; is baited. The bait is set to lure in a Kennedy like family or leader. Ann is coming to DC to marry Alex. It turns out to be Moynihan setting the bait for a coup and a coup of the Democrats; to clean out the left wing of anti-communists. So Alex is baited and like Vietnam; they seek the new leader or The One. They send a decoy and some phony from their underground; focus on him and they will get away easily. Also, they have political cover and even say how the messiah will protect them. Alex is baited and Ann is told to keep away; she ignores Alex and comes in. They mistake Ann for a Kennedy and send in Hannity; an iRush Catholic.

Moynihan has passed on the torch to his surrogate daughter. Now Ann and his daughter are in a ferocious fight and sneaks up on the Red Dragon; passing the test of the Kennedy. Alex feeds Ann information and she is able to exploit their needs or goals. Alex then makes his move and Ann ends up sitting right next to them and makes a second fatal mistake. They attack Alex and Ann boosts their confidence. They think it is a counter-attack or a rescue to get them out of this trap now foiled. Now the FBI and NY Organized Crime get to meet the Red Dragon and how he invents or chooses his protégés; Alex is one. This is how they accomplish an inquisition, inspection, and clean out their forces. There are also financial needs and their spies are belly up; under severe strain. So the FBI felt they shut down the Red Dragon and the underworld; they were making a revival and return. They used the same playbook and their best moves; billions and trillions of dollars on the line.

DRAFTED FOR THE DRUG WARS: BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER; COUNTER CULTURE AND RETALIATION OR TOTAL CONTROL

The Chicago Mob: Around 1997, I was talking to a female online from Chicago who went to a University called Sacred Heart in Chicago. It felt suspicious so I asked "Melissa" or Mel for a number. He or she knew a lot about me and was making me suspicious. During this time odd things were happening; also Ann was supposed to contact me so I waited. Mel was just one of the people who passed by from Milwaukee, WI. She refused to give me her phone number. When I began to corner her about school; she said she went to Sacred Heart. The web page looked totally fake but was located in Chicago. I am naturally suspicious. Not more than a year later, I had a roommate named Troy Barnharx from Wisconsin and in the US Navy (Captain). Troy had a sidekick (Trevor) who vandalized my brand new Mazda sedan and was linked to the 10 gallon oil dumped in my RX7. Troy went out a lot and finally dated a girl named Sascha (a dog) who worked at Fairfax Fitness Club. They were weird people and had neighbors next door who listened in (blasted music to see who was listening). Mel told me about her grandfather "Papa" or "Grand Pappy" and then how she wanted to buy him a Mercedes. Also she said that Chicago is where she and her friends like to go shopping; it was some Mecca for the entire region; only an hour away. I had no idea the Mexicans and the Chicago Mob was linked.

After getting arrested and meeting over 200 bank robbers; I fell upon the tennis crew. The tennis crew consisted of a SC druggie and an Arizona blonde hair brawler. The Arizona guy robbed a string of banks and was on the run from a "hot tie at the FBI" named Laurie. Laurie arrested him and he described her as the classical female cop. He said his family had money and his girlfriend left him after visiting and meeting a cocaine kingpin from Newport Beach. So I was in and accepted easily with this big player; that is just how HS was also. People grow found of me very quick and my tennis game amazed them; so did my muscles. The tennis crew at Butler, NC said he had relatives in Mexico. When I looked at his family photos; they were on a huge boat and looked like a normal family. He said he was going there next and out of the country. After researching Al Capone, Herbert Hoover, Tony Accardo, and Sam Giancana; this was a Chicago based crew who was well established in Mexico; hence, Bush and his cronies to the Mexicans and Cubans. Once again, rental or roommates are used as a recruitment tool; a way to spy or gather information. Online it was a game; in real life it was not and they had it all backwards. Troy and Trevor were linked to police problems.

In 2005, I met a girl named Valerie the same way. Valerie is a code word and so was Vanessa; I was immediately suspicious. When I tried to lure Valerie into sending me information about her; she got stubborn. Usually, she gave the impression of an open mind, really sweet and nice, and your best friend. Ask her questions about whom she was and she grew evasive. So I began to build a relationship with his Hispanic female with the goal of flushing her out or making her heart be lit on fire. Either she was going to have heartbreak or reveal who she was; if she got pregnant or had a child out of wedlock; that was not my fault. This girl was full of tricks; even trying to make you jealous and lead you down a road where she was having an affair. In the end, no information was acquired but we traded a jacket for a watch; I gave her a De La Renter snakeskin leather jacket and she sent me a Fossil watch. I admit it is fun to play these games and it is like a gold hunt; you can pit one against the other or make them panic with the more you can fool; it is part of undercover or keeping a well guarded secret. In other words, layers make it hard to detect or eat through; an easy target. I suspect she was linked to this crime problem which then led to California and "Carla"; but it all ended in 2006 with Jewish females. All paths and trails led to a Jewish boss.

Sammy "Bull" Gravie-train - sounds like my own biography down to the "name" of gangsters who protect or ward off bullies. Sammy reminds me of a guy I met my senior year and whom I used to hang out with occasionally with his girlfriend; Andrew Wimbledon. What was odd about Andrew was his looks and his height; 5' 4 and he enjoyed fighting a lot. Andrew was a driver and could do the most incredible stunts in a car, fearless. What made me buy an RX7 in 1993 was the time spent in Andrews RX7 while he was in HS. Andrew hung around a subordinate and also a passive guy named Jeremy; childhood buddies. The younger crowd was bad and did not get good grades; the older crowd went on to good colleges and careers; I somehow fell into this younger crowd. His girlfriend's older sister is a cheerleader and there is a striking difference in the two girls. Our relationship ended after they stripped another RX7 of its wheels and tires; I was not into this stuff. Also, his girl is the neighbor of Rosemary Clooney; a girl whom in 12th grade decided to put her locker next to mine. Rosemary and I became really good friends and every time I saw her she would hug me and ask me about girls or if I was still going out with "that girl." Rosemary caused a lot of jealousy with my ex and she began to visit my locker every morning oddly. It was strange because all the seniors were there and Rosemary had been placed next to us and had a great personality. It says that Gravie-train was drafted in 1964 and sent to Vietnam.


No comments: