SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

OFR HER 250 MIL LIKE ME; RESCUE HER; ANN COULTER ON THE HANNITY TV AND RADIO SHOW: SET UP AND THEN RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY RESPONDS; 7.22.2010


DO NOT GO ON FOX ANN: LEAVE AND RUN WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE AND I AM TRYING TO GET TO THE TRUTH AND BOTTOM OF THIS, RUN AND HIDE AS I SAID OR STAND AND MACE THEM! DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU FIGHTING LESSONS AND STREET FIGHTING TACTICS?

Ann, are you lying to me about what is happening in the Green Room? I heard what he says and he keeps claiming there is some sexual or special relationship white you while you are in so much pain and trying to fight for your life and mine. He seems not to care about the truth; only smearing and destroying your life; is this true what you sad about him and what they did to try and kill you in some murder plot? Now he touches you and tries to say you and him flirt in the Green Room but lately you nearly killed him unlike before. That is not what you told me; but he has a different story again. He says it is survival and PR. ; looks badly. So what is the truth? What you say or what he says? Why the F do you go on the radio show; I told you to stop and you do not listen. What the F did I tell you? Worse, it had no significant value but to smear you and make me and you fight. The guy is a madman and a psychopathic rapist; we all know this and agree. You need to stay off the radio or the Green Room; while the psycho is on the loose. Only go on there if there is a F'in reason or point; he is luring you and trying to take you to dinner; fund raise and share the stage. Then he makes a story and brings on a lot of women to destroy your story and make you look crazy. The same on this end okay; the iRush and revolutionary command is upstairs.

Ann, I heard Hannity try his sneaky smear, "You were... in the Green Room." You know he was going to get me to yell at you and you know what we just had to go through; I had to listen to him talk about how he and you were engaged and were more than friends. Fox is RICO conspiracy level now and this bone head keeps trying to get away. Ann lied to me about going to the iRush wedding in Palm Beach; everybody saw this; so far that is what I know. Ann just said this to me she knows on the radio on July 22, 2010 at 2012. Ann, did you see Hannity and how he was talking to you; trying to sit all close and touch you on the arm? Unbelievable what this serial killer like rapist is capable of and what you told me about him; still lying pathologically as if he won. He stole so much from us and nearly our life. WTF is going on in the Green Room now? Did you get that mace I told you to or do you want me to sit there and listen to you and them? You keep saying stop; to who me or them? Why am I in pain now? Why am I yelling at you to stop? Did they offer you 250 million because I did; and it is written. Are you still brainwashed as I had concluded? This is retarded, do you know that?

LISTEN TO iRUSH AND SEAN HANNITY TALK ABOUT ANDREW BREITBART:
http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/2010/07/uncle-tom-rush-bin-911-is-flat-out.html

Breitbart on MSNBC: Click here to view video



No comments:

Blog Archive