SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH; SEAN HANNITY AND ALL COHORTS: 2010

SYNOPSIS AND SUMMARY OF THE LAW SUIT ON RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY: SURROGATES ARE SUE AND CHRIS YOUNG AND OTHERS. WE WISH TO BE PAID FOR OUR PROBLEMS AND ARE SEEKING 550 MILLION IN A CIVIL SUIT BECAUSE WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMAND SOME FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THIS AND AN END TO IT.

"http://anncoulterloves.blogspot.com/2010/04/synopsis-of-520-million-dollar-lawsuit.html"

___________________________



___________________________


I developed Satellite Warfare to combat the spread of nuclear weapons and we have shorted the gap between nuclear and conventional forces; no longer needed in my book. There are approximately 200 chapters. Most were written and researched while in college from 1988 to 1998; I researched it by taking over 190 credits from different universities. They also span from childhood reading since age 8 and up (military science, weapons, martial arts, etc...) I have been getting ideas from people about doing a complete series; all at once. They start off with pure science and ends with a complete understanding of where this world is headed and two particular topics called economic sustainability and totality; then it introduces the reader to a new series of books on satellite warfare; the science and the art. Naturally, they call me the father of satellite warfare and I have put in over 20 years to this field of knowledge; perhaps the best in the world, but my readers will judge who is the best in their world. To get here; we have taken harsh punishments, suffered torture, was kidnapped, humiliated hourly, and had our life trashed and rewritten by no fault of our own. That is called terrorism. That is called war.


Search key words or topics on this blog...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CANNOT SEEK COVER AND PROTECTION BY THROWING THE DEAD BODY OF CONSERVATIVES ON TOP OF YOU WHILE YOU... WE ARE NOT SPIES OR TERRORISTS; WE ARE NOT IN A







Monday, May 11, 2009 Sean, this sounds like your kind fo crap and BS. Ann, told me at least five times and said over, "I did not go to this dinner Alex. I did not go to the Time dinner." I believe her. I do not think she went to the WH correspondence dinner either. She had called me and said she was somewhere I am not going to say or what state, then I had asked her and she said it was reported as a "no show." Now I cannot tell if it is the Time dinner or WH correspondence dinner; Ann said she is in hiding, they say she is having a blast with some guy at a dinner. She tells me she is scared and has a backup plan so do not worry. She said she was lonely so I kept her company while I was lingering around. I spent all last week with her. Now they said she was not scared and no threats were made on her but at a dinner party.

This sounds like your work Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaughs. So this is about the water boarding joke Olbermann was doing on Hannity? Now Sean is saying where he goes to Florida for vacation. I thought this thing with Ann and Sean was finally over. Ann said to me at least five times, "I did not go to this dinner Alex" and she called saying how she was in hiding and some secret location. She was bored and wanted to spend time by joking around. I will believe Ann and how she did not go. She was bored and I asked her if she was scared and she said yes. So I said how I would cheer her up. They report she was partying and at dinner with someone at the Lincoln Center but her plane flew in on Thursday for Hannity? She was on O'reilly in LA earlier in the week but when did she go to New York? So I will believe Ann and how she was in hiding and was scared and wanted me to joke around.

Sean said the Andrew Stein "being seen together" was phony. I agree. He said he was invited to this WH correspondence dinner and would never go. Sean why are you defending the charges against Rush? Do you know him? Do you know what he does 24 hours a day or who he works for? What if he was the devil? Why would you take a bullet for him if he is nobody you spend time with? Why would you risk your life and career on a terror plot suspect? I am listening to some caller about how he would have kept his mouth shut and left.

Sean you and Rush can go to hell. You leave Ann out of this. I have told Ann to take off and how it got off the charts dangerous for her. Ann married into my family and wants to prove she is worthy. She married into a military family and tradition. She married into royalty and wants to show how she is one of us. Now, she was told to vacate because they were attacking but she came back with a huge basket. She had who we had been looking for, millions of dollars, and a story you would not believe. If you got a problem with Ann, then take it up with me. Ann is trying very hard to show she is worthy and part of the family. Ann is trying to get or find inclusion and acceptance. It is hard because we have a family name to defend. They want that name. they want the heads of Generals. So leave Ann out of it and take it up with me.

For Rush to be terrorizing a woman is a testament of who he is. He and Sean admitted they were "indirectly raping" Ann and told me things which was disgusting. So now Sean is defending Rush and this guy on the radio is defending Rush. He must be a terrorist and spilling his guts to me about how he did this nut for brains nightmare for his family and country. All we are doing is saying what he did, why he did it, and what we think should be done about it. Now he is chasing a woman around the country and tracking down a woman to terrorize her. This is about the Clintons taking us hostage, not Ann. Sean Hannity and Newt can join Rush in hell.

No comments: